If you’re looking to create a private blog network (PBN) for SEO or affiliate marketing, you’ll need to know some basics about this often misunderstood digital marketing technique.
In short, a PBN hosting service offers you the opportunity to benefit from multiple types of backlinks, and as long as you publish high-quality, useful content, you won’t be violating any Google guidelines whatsoever!
How to Create a PBN, Step By Step
Anything that sounds technical can be off-putting, but building a great blog network with a footprint-free PBN hosting provider couldn’t be easier. How easy is easy? We’re talking one-click blog installs, automatic maintenance, 100% free site migrations, and robust safety rates.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the blog title and domain name to get plugins, mailbox, usernames, and a randomized theme with zero effort.
- Select your required maintenance setting once your blog is online, or choose full autopilot.
- Your content will receive updates to theme, plugins, and WordPress with daily backups and auto nameservices.
A well-placed PBN can work wonders for your SERP visibility. Best of all, you don’t need any technical expertise, SEO proficiencies, or coding skills to start seeing results.
The Benefits of Building a PBN
A PBN is often a key component of an SEO strategy in high-demand sectors where you need an extra push to get ahead and stay there. By using a PBN, you have control over your anchor texts to build a dynamic system to generate contextual links to your key landing and sales pages.
- Grabbing onto a competitive niche without spending a fortune on Google Ads to fuel your SEO campaigns and get higher on the SERP
- Quality backlinks that convert hours of effort into direct traffic
- Quicker results without reaching out to bloggers or influencers to maximize your backlink coverage
- Ranking for valuable keywords supported by informative content
- Monetizing private blogs and transforming them into a higher-return content publication strategy
- Boosting natural traffic with well-placed and authentically used keywords
Referring domains are one of the strongest indicators for SEO success, and PBN techniques are reliable and provide high-quality links to core website pages. The key is always to use content that benefits readers, and to steer clear of substandard hosting that’s vulnerable to deindexation.
How to Choose a PBN Hosting Service
There are countless PBN hosts, but choosing the right provider will make all the difference to your outcomes. Priorities to look out for are services such as:
- IP address protection with varying C-Class IP addresses–this means you get different IPs from different blocks for improved safety
- Nameservers with a unique address that aren’t dispersed throughout multiple PBNs or untrustworthy websites
- Competitive price points, especially if you have several networks
- Comprehensive management and setup tools to minimize the time and effort required to create your PBN
- A hosting service with a content delivery network (CDN) to help with IP address concealment
We suggest picking a PBN host with a customer support function so you won’t be left high and dry if you need a hand or encounter any problems.
Why Is the PBN Setup Stage Important?
The basis of a PBN is that it hosts website content on an expired domain. Setting up your PBN properly with a strong hosting service is vital to success–if you have a poor provision, it’s more likely you’ll be deindexed by the Google bots.
PBNs hosted on different services and with a unique IP address are risk-averse. The hosted sites can’t be linked back to the same owner, so you get minimal downtime and user-friendly, secure, and cost-effective hosting without a footprint.
How Does Google Identify a PBN?
Google uses a few different approaches to try and identify a PBN, but it mainly searches for footprints that extend across sites and show that they are linked as a group. A poorly constructed network is easy to spot, founded on duplicate content, a shared IP address, or a matching domain owner.
Choosing a PBN host with the appropriate tools to steer clear of these indicators will ensure you don’t end up linking to thin or irrelevant content that won’t do your SEO performance any favors.