Here are the last month’s tasks:
- Added hundreds of new IPs and decreased overlap between users.
- Server randomization measures taken to differentiate our servers.
- Automatic disabling of deindexed blogs for cleaner server neighborhood.
- Two third party audits done for footprints and security.
- Over 100 other minor issues resolved.
Things in progress:
- New blog info page with blog analytics.
- New hosting providers, DNS providers and more IPs.
Things on the to-do list:
- Blog presets so you don’t have to enter the same settings every time you install a blog.
- Better domain monitoring with expiry notifications.
- Automatic DNS changes at your registrar.
For any suggestions and comments, let us know!